This control helps to prevent any of the other front panel
controls from being accidentally pressed when you are
listening to the radio or when you are not using the radio.
1 Press LOCK.
appears when LOCK is activated.
2 To deactivate the LOCK function, press LOCK again.
disappears from the display.
TAKE CARE WHEN USING HEADPHONES
Hearing Safety: Listen at a moderate volume. Use at high
volume can impair your hearing!
Traffic Safety: Do not use headphones while driving or
cycling as you may cause an accident!
• Clean the tape heads every month with a cotton bud dipped
in alcohol, or by playing through a cleaning tape.
• Use a soft damp cloth to wipe off dust and dirt. Don't use
benzene or corrosives to clean the set.
• Don't expose the set or cassettes to rain, moisture, sand or
to excessive heat e.g. cars parked in direct sunlight.
• Don't use C-120 tapes.
• The packaging has been minimized so that it is easy to
separate into two materials: cardboard and plastic. Please
observe the local regulations regarding the disposal of
these packaging materials.
• Please inquire about local regulations on how to hand in
your old set for recycling.
• Batteries contain chemical substances, so they
should be disposed of properly.