Mains Adapter (not included)
The voltage of the 3V adapter must match with the local
voltage. The 3.5 mm adapter plug's 1.3 mm centre pin must
also be connected to the minus pole -.
• Connect the mains adapter to the set's DC 3V socket and a
• Always disconnect the mains adapter if you are not using
Battery (not included)
• Open battery door and insert two alkaline batteries, type
R6, UM3 or AA as indicated.
• Remove the batteries from the set if they are exhausted or
not to be used for a long time.
– When the batteries are running low,
display. If the radio is on, it will automatically switch off.
– It may be necessary to reprogramme your preset stations.
SETTING THE CLOCK
The time is displayed using the 24-hour clock system. The
clock display is shown when the radio and cassette functions
are switched off.
SETTING THE CLOCK
1 Press TIME SET.
– The clock digits flash for about 5 seconds when you
press TIME SET.
2 To set the hour/minutes, press HOUR or MIN while the
display is still flashing.
– With your finger held down on HOUR, the hour increases
steadily as a number from 0-23. Release HOUR when
you reach the correct hour setting.
– With your finger held down on MIN, the minutes
increase rapidly and continuously. Press briefly and
repeatedly if you need to adjust the minutes slowly.
– When the clock digits stop flashing, the time is set.
1 Connect headphones to the p socket.
2 Press RADIO ON/OFF•BAND to switch on the radio.
flashes in the
3 Press RADIO ON/OFF•BAND again to select AM or FM
– The display shows the radio station details throughout
the radio mode.
– FM ST appears on the display when you are receiving a
FM stereo transmission.
4 Select your station by pressing one of the preset numbers
(1-5), or by using the TUNING controls + or – .