Changing the sound and
The following items can be set:
• Clock (page 9)
• CT (Clock Time) (page 18)
• Beep — to turn the beeps on or off.
• AUX-A (page 26) — to turn the AUX source
display on or off.
• D.Info (Dual Information) — to display the
clock and the play mode at the same time (on).
• SA (Spectrum Analyzer) (page 25) — to
change the display pattern of the sound signal
• Dimmer — to change the brightness of the
– Select "Auto" to dim the display only when
you turn the lights on.
– Select "on" to dim the display.
– Select "off" to deactivate the Dimmer.
• Contrast — to adjust the contrast if the
indications on the display are not recognizable
because of the unit's installation position.
• A.Scroll (Auto Scroll)
– Select "on" to scroll all automatically
displayed names exceeding 12 characters.
– When Auto scroll is set to off and the disc/
album/track is changed, the disc/album/track
name or ID3 tag does not scroll.
– Select "on" to activate the Demo display.
The Demo display will appear about 10
seconds after the unit is turned off.
• Local on/off (Local seek mode) (page 14)
– Select "on" to only tune into stations with
• Mono on/off (Monaural mode) (page 14)
– Select "on" to hear FM stereo broadcasts in
monaural. Select "off" to return to normal
• Regional on/off (page 16)
• EQ7 Tune (page 23) — to adjust the equalizer
• HPF (High pass filter) (page 24)
• LPF (Low pass filter) (page 25)
• Loudness — to enjoy bass and treble even at
low volumes. The bass and treble will be
• AUX Level (page 26) — to adjust the volume
level of connected auxiliary equipment.
To set A.Scroll, press (MENU) during CD/
Press M or m repeatedly until the
desired item appears.
Press < or , to select the desired
setting (Example: "on" or "off").
After the mode setting is completed, the
display returns to normal play mode.
The displayed item will differ depending on the source.
You can easily switch among categories by pressing
M or m for 2 seconds.