• For safety, turn off the ignition before cleaning the
connectors, and remove the key from the ignition
• Never touch the connectors directly with your fingers
or with any metal device.
Replacing the lithium battery
Under normal conditions, batteries will last
approximately 1 year. (The service life may be
shorter, depending on the conditions of use.)
When the battery becomes weak, the range of the
card remote/rotary commander becomes shorter.
Replace the new lithium battery. Use of any other
battery may present a risk of fire or explosion.
RM-X113: lithium battery CR2025
RM-X6S: lithium battery CR2032
Opening the battery compartment lid
Hold the infrared adjusting dial and open the
battery compartment lid by rotating
anticlockwise with a coin.
+ side up
Removing the battery
Press the side of the battery as illustrated,
Inserting a battery
Insert the battery as illustrated. Make sure the
polarity of the battery is oriented in the
Notes on lithium battery
• Keep the lithium battery out of the reach of
children. Should the battery be swallowed,
immediately consult a doctor.
• Wipe the battery with a dry cloth to assure a
• Be sure to observe the correct polarity when
installing the battery.
• Do not hold the battery with metallic tweezers,
otherwise a short-circuit may occur.
Battery may explode if mistreated.
Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose of
+ side up