Before attempting disassembly or reassembly, ensure without fail that the switch is turned off and the plug
is disconnected from the power source outlet.
1. Precautions in disassembly and reassembly
Special attention in disassembly should be given to the following items. The circled numbers in the figures
and the [Bold] numbers in the descriptions below correspond to the item numbers in the parts list and
exploded assembly diagram of the Model C 8FSHE. For the Model C 8FSE, refer to the parts list
* Be sure to first disconnect the power plug when performing disassembly or replacement of the saw blade.
[Only the Model C 8FSHE]
Do not stare into the laser emitting aperture during disassembly and reassembly of the laser marker. Do not
observe beam directly with an optical instrument. Use of controls or adjustments or performance of
procedures other than those specified in this TECHNICAL DATA AND SERVICE MANUAL and the
Instruction Manual may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
1. Turn table and base ass'y
(1) Remove the Tapping Screw (W/Flange) D5 x 25 (Black)  and then remove the Guard Ass'y .
(2) Hold the Nylon Nut M6  with a 10-mm wrench and remove the Flat Hd. Screw M6 x 25  then
remove the Sub Fence  and the Plate .
(3) Remove the four Bolts M8 x 35 , Spring Washer M8  and Bolt Washer M8 . And then
remove Fence (A)  and Fence (B) .
(4) Loosen the Clamp Lever  and remove the Machine Screw (W/Washers) M4 x 12 (Black) . Turn the
Bolt (Left Hand) D10  to remove from Holder (A) .
(5) Remove the Hex. Socket Set Screw M6 x 8  and tap the end of Hinge Shaft (A)  with a flat-blade
screwdriver and a hammer to remove it from the Turn Table . This enables to remove the head and
the slide mounted on Holder (A)  together from the Turn Table .
(6) Remove Shaft (B)  and remove the Turn Table  from the Base Ass'y .
(7) Remove the Side Handle  and Retaining Ring (E-Type) for D5 Shaft . Then pull out Shaft (A)
(8) Remove the Machine Screw M4 x 8 . Then Spring (E) , Stopper (A)  and Pin Cover  can
be removed from the Turn Table .
(9) Remove the Seal Lock Hex. Socket Set Screw M6 x 6  and pull out the Lever Shaft . Then the
Lever  and Spring (D)  can be removed. Shaft (C) , Cover (B)  and Thrust Washer 
can be removed from the Turn Table  by removing the Machine Screw M4 x 8 .
(10) Remove each mounting screw of Spacer (A)  and the Table Insert  to remove Spacer (A) 
and the Table Insert  from the Turn Table .
(11) Pull out four Base Rubbers  from the Base Ass'y .