ENGINE OIL CHANGE
1. Place the scooter on its main stand on level ground.
the oil dipstick.
ove the drain bolt to drain the oil.
4. Refill fresh 0.9L of engine oil. Firmly tigh
. Warm up the engine and check
he engine has been shut off.
il: SAE10W40 or equivalent
• When changing the engine oil, remember to clean
the strainer and reinstall it.
• Use the specified engine oil.
• Change engine oil at the first 300km and then a
• Engine oil w
ill deteriorate easily and require more
frequent change if the scooter is ridden often in
dusty or cold areas or if it is only ridden for s
• Do not mix engine oil of different classes or
viscosities – it could result in engine dama
ten the oil dipstick.
the oil level again 20-30 seconds
- 48 -