4. Slide the clips (2) onto the ends of t
th m back into the fuse holder (1), and close the fuse
pare fuse is in the battery compartment.
• Do not pry the clips open to get a fuse out –
you could bend them and this could result
in poor contact with the new fuse.
• A loose fuse could cause damage to the electrical
system or even start a fire.
• After replacing the fuse, be sure to return the fuse
holder to its original location.
• Rotating its cover opens the fuse box.
• Be careful not to excessively pull the connecting wires
because it may break the metal contact poi
in an open circuit.
• After a new fuse is installed, check the wire
connection to ensure that it is not loose.
• Never use a fuse of an unspecified capacity, it may
cause the wires to overheat and burn out.
he new fuse, push
nts and result
- 47 -