BRAKE FLUID LEVEL INSPECTION
• Look through the inspection window to see if the fluid level
is below the lower level mark.
• As the brake pads w
compensating for wear.
• There are no adjustments to perform, but fluid level and pad
wear must be inspected
will ensure that there are no fluid leaks.
• If the brake lever travel becomes excessive and the brake
pads are not worn beyond the recommen
probably air in the brake system and it must be bled. See
your authorized KYMCO dealer for this service.
To prevent damage to the brake system, only use fluid fro
sealed container. Never allow contaminants (dirt
to enter the brake fluid reservoir.
• Brake fluid can damage paint and plastic, so handle the fluid
with care. When adding brake fluid, be sure the reservoir is
horizontal before removing the co
• Use only DOT 4 brake fluid from a sealed container.
ear, brake fl
uid levels drop automatically
periodically. Frequent inspections
ded limit, there is
ver to prevent accidentally
, water, etc)
- 24 -