CORRECT SITTING POSITION
• Ride astride on the scooter from the left side and sit upright.
Touch the ground with your left foot to avoid slipping.
• The rider must wear helmet, gloves, have proper eye
protection and avoid wearing any clothing that
could affect rider safety.
ROTATE THE THROTTLE GRIP
• Release the rear brake lever and slowly rotate the throttle
grip, then the scooter will move smoothly.
• To prevent the scooter from rushing out from under you,
do not rotate the throttle grip suddenly after the rear
brake lever is released.
• To save on fuel and prolong the life of your scooter,
avoid rapid or sudden acceleration or
- 34 -