USING THE ELECTRIC STARTER BUTTON
• Push the electric starter button without rotating the throttle grip.
• If the engine fails to start after the electric started button is
pressed for 3 – 4 seconds when it is warm, rotate the throttle
grip for 1/8 – 1/4 turn to facilitate starting.
• It may be difficult to start the scooter if it has not been used for
a long period of time or if the fuel tank is empty. If the eng
is still hard to start after the fuel tank is refilled with gasoline,
slightly turn the throttle grip and push the e
simultaneously several times to start the engine.
• In order to avoid battery overcharge, do not push the electric
starter button for more than 5 seconds.
If the engine does not start after the electric starter button has
been pushed for more than 5 seconds, wait an ad
5 seconds before pushing the button again or try starting the
engine with the kick pedal.
• Pushing the electric starter button while the engine
running could seriously damage the engine.
• When starting the engi
Lever must be applied to connect pow
will come on when power has been connected.
lectric starter butto
ne remember that the rear bra
er. The brake light
- 31 -