PER RIDING WILL PROLONG ENGINE LIFE
• For a new scooter, keep the speed below 40km/h fo
1000km of riding.
• Avoid sudden acceleration and riding at high speeds for a long
period of time.
• If the engine is left idling for a long period of time in hot wea
could overheat. If
this happens, stop the engine immediately.
• Remember: moderate riding will prolong the engine life!
APPLY BOTH FRONT & REAR BRAKE
LEVERS WHEN BRAKING
• First restore the throttle grip to the closed position and then tightly
squeeze the brake levers.
• The best way to brake the scooter is to start by lightly squeeze the
brake levers at the beginning and then increa
• Applying a single bra
skid resulting in possible loss of control and injury to rider.
• Making a sudden stop may cause the scooter to skid
esulting in possible loss of control and injury to rider.
r the first
se to a tight squeeze.
ke lever will cause the scooter to
- 36 -