7. PRECAUTIONS FOR RIDING
• Before riding anywhere, use your signal lights to indicate your
Where you are going and be sure to conduct a shoulder check.
• Do not rush into the car lanes, and be sure to follow all provincial
rules for motorcyclists.
Moderate riding will prolong the engine service life. The
clutch linings are worn more quickly if the scooter is rid
regularly at low speeds.
• The speed is controlled by the throttle grip.
The speed will increase.
• When riding on an ascending road, rotate the throttle grip
gradually to increase the
The speed will
• To shorten the time required to slow down, apply th
brake lever while restoring the th
re the throttle grip quickly.
- 35 -