SEAT LOCK / MET-IN BOX
• Turn off the engine by turning the switch key to the "OFF"
• Turn the key LEFT to unlock the seat.
• If the engine is still running, keep the switch key at the "ON"
position and push to the LEFT to unlock the seat.
• To close, push the seat down – it will lock automatically.
Double check that it is locked by pulling up the seat cushion.
• Never leave the key under the seat cushion!
1. Open the seat with the ignition switch key and lift up the seat.
2. Put the helmet retaining ring into the helmet buckle.
3. Put the seat down and it will lock automatically.
• Reverse the order of the above steps when taking the
helmet off of the buckle.
• When riding be sure that you are wearing the helmet and
that it is not still on the scooter. Leaving it on the scooter
could result in damage of coated parts, or interfere with
the safe operation of the scooter and could result in a loss
of control and possible injury to the rider.
- 12 -