1. ENSURING A SAFE RIDE
• In order to ensure a safe ride be sure to relax and wear
• Observe all traffic laws and be careful.
1) Always wear a helmet and make sure it is fastened.
2) Arrange your clothing – fasten shirt cuffs to prevent
them from hooking the brake lever.
3) Wear low healed shoes.
4) When riding, use both hands to grasp the handlebar.
It is very dangerous to hold the handlebar with just
• A scooter rider should NEVER wear loose clothing
• To avoid the risk of being burned, DO NOT touch the
exhaust muffler during or up to 10 minutes after riding.
• When parking the scooter, keep it away from dry grass or
any other flammable objects or materials.
- 1 -