CELL PHONE SOCKET
• Open the seat and insert the cell phone charger
wire into the socket.
• When not in use, be sure to close the protective
cover of the socket.
• Even if your cell phone is fully charged, the power
cannot be cut off.
• To avoid cell phone overcharge, follow cell phone
manufacturer's charging instructions.
• Rear shocks can be adjusted by changing the spring position.
• Using the special tool provided in your tool kit you can
change the spring position.
• When you are adjusting the spring position of the rear shocks
be sure to adjust the other side equally.
Rear shocks can be adjusted to three positions:
(1) "hard" position
(2) "medium" position
(3) "soft" position
- 17 -