• Place the scooter on its main stand on level ground.
Be sure it is in a spot that doesn't affect traffic.
• Stand on the left side of the scooter and grip the handlebar
ld be facing forward) with the left hand and the
side rod or rear carrier with your right hand. Then, s
the main stand with right foot and pull the scoot
with force using right hand.
• The scooter may easily fall down if it is parked on
• After parking be sure to lock the steering handlebar and take out
• Don't park y
our scooter in a place that affects or blocks
• The t
emperature of the engine and exhaust are very
high - Be careful to avoid getting burnt.
• Park the scooter in a safe place – and don't forget to take
- 40 -