. HOW TO STOP RIDING
HEN APPROACHING A PARKING SPOT
• Turn your signal light on in advance. Watch for any veh
from behind or beside you and slowly pull into the parki
• Restore the throttle grip to the closed position and apply
And rear brake levers as soon as possible – your brake light with
engage, and other drivers will visually see that you have stopped.
EN THE SCOOTER HAS COMPLETELY
• Return the turn signal switch to its original position.
• Turn the ignition switch key to the "OFF" position to stop the engine.
• Never operate the ignition switch key when you
• The electrical system does not work when the ignition switch
key is turned to the "OFF" position. Turn off the ignition
sw ch key only after the scooter has been fully stopped!
- 39 -