4. PRE-RIDE INSPECTION
• Get into the good habit of inspecting your bike before riding.
• A pre-ride inspection is an absolute requirement in order
to minimize risks while riding, and prevent vehicle damage
and traffic accidents.
Be sure to perform inspection and maintenance for your
new scooter after it has been ridden for 300km.
ENGINE OIL LEVEL INSPECTION / REFILLING
• Place the scooter on its main stand.
• Take out the oil dipstick and wipe it clean.
• Directly insert the oil dipstick into the engine oil
(don't screw it in).
• Take out the dipstick and check the oil level.
If it is close to the lower limit, add engine oil to the upper limit.
• The engine and exhaust muffler are very hot, be careful
not to burn yourself when checking the oil.
• Riding with an insufficient amount of engine oil will
cause engine damage and breakdown.
- 18 -