• Visually inspect the steering handlebar for damage.
• Apply the front brake and move the h
to check for any abnormal noise.
• Move the steering handlebar up, down, left, and right to chec
for any loose parts.
• Check to make sure that the handlebar rotates freely.
If any abnormal con
authorized KYMCO dealer for inspection.
NSTRUMENT LIGHTS INSPECTION
• Check the turn signal indicator lights and high beam
indicator light to ensure that they are operational.
• Check the speedometer to ensure that it is operational.
Check the fuel gauge to ensure that it is operation
• Check the low oil indicator light to ensure that it is
• The ne
edle on the speedometer will go from
to maxi speed when the ignition switch
is turned on. All this is doing is checking
the working condition of the speedometer.
andlebar up and down
dition is found, take your scooter to your
- 23 -