INSTRUMENTS & INDICATORS
(1) FUEL GAUGE: The fuel gauge shows the volume of
gasoline in the fuel tank. If the fuel gauge pointer is at
the "E" area, fuel levels are low or empty. Refill with
unleaded gasoline (either 92 or 95) as soon as possible.
(2) SPEEDOMETER (km/hr): The riding speed is indicated in
kilometers per hour.
(3) SPEEDOMETER (mph): The riding speed is indicated in
miles per hour.
(4) ODOMETER: Total riding mileage is indicated
(5) CLOCK: Displays time (can be adjusted manually).
(6) ADJUST KEY: Used to correct and set the odometer.
- 13 -