• Safety on a two-wheeled vehicle is influence by seating
position. The rider should sit on the central part of the
seat cushion. Should the rider sit on the rear part of the seat,
the load of the front wheel will decrease, the handlebars
could swing therefore putting the rider in danger.
• When making a turn, it will be easier for the rider to steer
the scooter by leaning the body inward slightly. Failure
to do this could result in a loss of balance.
• When riding on a damaged or gravel road be sure to slow
down your speed and hold the handlebars tightly.
• Maintain proper posture at all times while operating the scooter.
• The handlebars will feel different when carrying goods on
the scooter. Overloading may cause the handlebars to swing.
Do not exceed maximum loading capacity.
1) Maximum loading capacity of the met-in box is 10 kg.
2) Maximum loading capacity of the rear carrier is 5 kg.
3) Maximum loading capacity of the front tool box is 1.5kg.
- 2 -