SPARK PLUG INSPECTION
• Check the spark plug side electrodes for
• Fouling deposits on spark plug electrodes and
may result in a weak spark plug.
Remove the spark plug with a spark plug rem
2. The installation sequence is the reverse of the removal.
1. It is better to remove spark plug deposits with a
. If a spark plug cleaner is not available, clean with a wire brush.
• The side electrode gap is 0.6 – 0.7
ecified Spark Plug: NGK-CR7
(1) Fouling De
• Clean the spark plug at every 1000km and replace
w one at every 5000km or when the centre electrode is
• First screw in the spark plug with your fingers
tighten with a spark plug wrench.
• Using an unspecified spark plug may damage the
wear and tear.
spark plug cl
- 50 -