Used oil is a hazardous waste product and must be
disposed of properly. Do not discard with household
waste. Check with your local authorities, service center,
or dealer for safe disposal/recycling
1. With engine off but still warm, disconnect the spark
plug wire (A, Figure 13) and keep it away from the
2. Remove the dipstick (D).
Oil Drain Plug
1. Remove the oil drain plug (B, Figure 13). Drain the oil
into an approved container.
2. After the oil has drained, install and tighten the oil
Quick Oil Drain
1. Disconnect the oil drain hose (G, Figure 13) from the
side of the engine.
2. Turn and remove the oil drain cap (H). Carefully lower
the quick oil drain (I) into an approved container (J).
3. After the oil has drained, install the oil drain cap. At-
tach the oil drain hose to the side of the engine.