2. Load photo/glossy paper with the print side facing down. For more information, see
3. Load your original photo.
4. Press the up Arrow button
5. From the Copy Mode menu, press the up or down Arrow button
6. Press the left or right Arrow button
7. Press the Start button
Using Your Computer
1. Turn on your computer and printer, and make sure they are connected.
2. Load photo/glossy paper with the print side facing up. For more information, see
3. Load your original photo on the scanner glass. For more information, see
4. In Windows Vista :
b. Click Dell Printers.
c. Click Dell 968 AIO Printer.
In Windows XP and Windows 2000:
Click Start® Programs or All Programs® Dell Printers® Dell 968 AIO Printer.
5. Select Dell All-In-One Center.
The Dell All-In-One Center opens.
6. Click Preview Now.
7. Adjust the dotted lines to fit around the portion of the image you want to print.
8. Select the number of copies (1–99), and then specify the color settings from the Copy drop-down
to scroll to Copy, and then press the Select button
to scroll to Photo.
to scroll to Content Type.