3. In Windows Vista:
b. Click Dell Printers.
c. Click Dell 968 AIO Printer.
In Windows XP and Windows 2000:
Click Start® Programs or All Programs® Dell Printers® Dell 968 AIO Printer.
4. Select Dell All-In-One Center.
The Dell All-In-One Center opens.
5. From the Send scanned image to: drop-down menu, select the program you want to use.
NOTE: If the program you want to use is not listed, select Search for more in the drop-down
menu. On the next screen, click Add to locate and add the program to the list.
6. Click See More Scan Settings to customize your scan.
7. After customizing your settings, click Scan Now.
The printer scans all pages loaded in the ADF. When all pages in the ADF are scanned, a single file
containing all scanned pages is created in the selected application.
Scanning Across a Network
1. Turn on your computer and printer, and make sure they are connected.
2. Make sure your computer and printer are both attached to the network.
NOTE: Dell™ printers can only be attached to a network using a Dell Network Adapter (sold
3. Load your original document.