2. Press the Select button
3. From Browse and Print Photos, press the Select button
4. Press the left or right Arrow button
5. Press the Select button
6. Press the up or down Arrow button
Repeat steps 5–6 for each photo you want to print.
7. Press the Start button
The Photo Print Preview menu opens.
8. Press the left or right Arrow button
To change the print settings:
a. Press the Menu button
b. After adjusting the settings, press the Back button
9. Press the Start button
NOTE: Only photos in JPG and a limited set of TIFF formats can be printed directly from the
memory card or USB key. If you want to print photos stored on the memory card or USB key
in a different file format, the photos must be transferred to your computer before printing.
Saving Photos to Your Computer
1. Insert the memory card or USB key. The printer automatically switches to the Photo mode.
2. Press the up or down Arrow button
the Select button
3. Press the up or down Arrow button
4. Press the Start button
The Memory Card Manager launches on your computer.
5. Follow the instructions on the Memory Card Manager dialog box to transfer the photos to your
Viewing a Slide Show
You can view all the photos stored on a memory card or USB key through a slide show.
1. Insert a memory card or USB key. The printer automatically switches to Photo mode.
to access the Photo Card Mode menu.
to select a photo for printing.
to preview your selections.
to open the Photo Print Settings menu.
to print your photos.
to scroll through the photos on the memory card or USB
to specify the number of copies.
to scroll through the thumbnail previews of your printed
to return to the Photo Print Preview
to scroll to Save Photos to Computer, and then press
to choose a file destination, and then press the Select