Loading Banner Paper
1. Remove the paper tray.
2. Remove any paper from the tray.
3. Push the lever in, and then extend the tray until it is long enough to accommodate legal size
4. Replace the paper tray.
5. Tear off only the number of banner pages needed for the banner.
6. Set the stack of paper on a flat surface in front of the printer.
7. Slide the first sheet of the banner over the handle and all the way into the back of the paper tray.
Understanding Tray Linking
If you purchased an optional paper tray, you can set the trays to link to each other. Tray linking enables
the automatic linking feature for trays when you load the same size and type of paper in the standard
and optional paper trays. The printer automatically links the trays; when one tray is empty, paper feeds
from the next linked tray.
For example, if you have the same size and type of paper in Tray 1 (standard paper tray) and Tray 2
Length: 5.0 – 17.0 inches (127 – 432 mm)
The print side of the paper faces down.
The paper guides rest against the edges of the paper.