Module with No ID Setting Detection Function
This function detects slave modules with no ID (factory default ID) by performing the automatic address detection.
Input slave module, I/O combined slave module
Output slave module
● ID unset detection is performed with automatic address detection. If the CPU module is reset or the system is powered off
after the ID unset detection, the ID unset status cannot be checked until automatic address detection is performed again.
● Only a single ID is stored in Number of the alarm IDs (Un\G9984) and Alarm ID information storage area (Un\G9985 to
Un\G10112) when no ID setting is the cause. For example, when multiple modules have ID 255, "1" is stored in Number
of the alarm IDs (Un\G9984) and "255" is stored in Alarm ID information storage area (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112).
(1) ID unset status
When the AnyWireASLINK system is in the following status, a module with no ID setting has been detected.
Even in the no ID number setting status, the AnyWireASLINK bit transmission is not stopped.
• Slave module alarm signal (X(n+1)0) turns on.
• No ID setting error (error code: 0191
IDs are stored in Latest error ID storage area (Un\G10257).
• An error (error code: 0191
• IDs not set yet are stored in Alarm ID information storage areas (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112).
If multiple errors occur simultaneously, the latest error is displayed.
(2) How to recover from the ID unset status
Check Number of the alarm IDs (Un\G9984) and Alarm ID information storage area (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112).
Then set addresses to slave modules. ( Page 55, Section 7.2)
Check that "255" is not set as the address of the slave module.
The IDs of the slave module is stored in the master module and the error status is cleared by performing the
automatic address detection in the master module after setting the IDs (addresses) in the slave modules. (
Page 57, Section 7.3)
While the ID (address) of a slave module is not set, executing either of the following can eliminate the no ID setting error.
However the address of the slave module is still not set.
• Powering off and on the AnyWireASLINK system
• Turning on and off Error flag clear command (Yn0)
) is stored in Latest error code storage area (Un\G10256) and unset
) is displayed in the detailed information section on the system monitor window of
Factory default ID