• Constants related to the isolated slave module (Izdin, Izdo)
For the isolated slave module, only the current required for the internal control circuit is supplied over the
transmission cables (DP, DN), whereas that for the connected load is supplied from the 24VDC external
= Internal current consumption of the isolated input slave module/I/O combined slave module
= Internal current consumption of the isolated output slave module
● In isolated type slave modules, the current consumption of the connected load is not subject to the current restriction
condition for the AnyWireASLINK system.
● For the current consumption of isolated slave modules, refer to the manual for the slave module used.
• Transmission cable supply current (I(A))
The transmission cable supply current in the AnyWireASLINK system is determined by the following
I(A) = (Ihin m) + (Iho n) + (Izdin p) + (Izdo q)
• Maximum transmission cable supply current
For the maximum transmission cable supply current, refer to Page 26, Section 3.2.
CHAPTER 6 INSTALLATION AND WIRING
Isolated slave module
Load driving circuit (photocoupler)
Number of connectable modules: m, n, p, q