This chapter describes the details of the functions that can be used in the master module.
Bit Transmission Function
I/O data for up to 512 points (input 256 points, output 256 points) can be exchanged between the master module and a
Transmission Cable Short Detection Function
This function protects the system by detecting the current out of the specifications of AnyWireASLINK and stopping the
(1) Transmission cable short status
When the following occurs, the AnyWireASLINK system is in the transmission cable short status.
• The LINK LED turns off and the ALM LED flashes repeatedly at one second intervals.
• DP/DN short error (Xn1) turns on.
• A DP/DN short error (error code: 00C9
is stored in Latest error ID storage area (Un\G10257).
• An error (error code: 00C9
of GX Works2.
• The AnyWireASLINK bit transmission stops.
If multiple errors occur simultaneously, the latest error is displayed.
(2) How to recover from the transmission cable short status
How to recover from the transmission cable short status is as follows.
Eliminate the short-circuit in the AnyWireASLINK system.
When the short-circuit is eliminated, AnyWireASLINK bit transmission is resumed automatically.
If the status does not change, the short-circuit has not been eliminated. Therefore, check the system
Power off and on the AnyWireASLINK system or turn on and off Error flag clear command (Yn0).
The following status is resulted:
• DP/DN short error (Xn1) turns off.
• The ALM LED turns off.
• The data in Latest error code storage area (Un\G10256) and Latest error ID storage area (Un\G10257) are
) is stored in Latest error code storage area (Un\G10256) and 0FFF
) is displayed in the detailed information section on the system monitor window