Spectrum Analyzer with Signal Strength Graph
Band Scope Function
The Spectrum Analyzer presents a view of operating activity on channels above and
below the current main band operating frequency as the center (marked with ▼).
Rotate the DIAL to tune in to the desired center frequency.
Touch [F MW].
With the current frequency in the center, the signal
strengths of 35 channels (+/-16 channels) bandwidth are
shown on a graph.
Rotate the DIAL to move ▼ to a signal.
The signal at the center of the displayed graph becomes the operating frequency.
The band scope scanning stops.
To resume band scope scanning, touch [SRCH].
• Press and hold the
BAND SCOPE]. The number of band scope channels can be changed to 17 or 71.
• The band scope channel interval is the same as the VFO frequency step.
• When band scope is active, the numeric keypad does not function.
• The audio of A/B common frequency band can be heard while scanning.
• There are 2 ways for scanning (scoping) as follows.
FULL: Continuously scans (scopes).
1Time: Scans (scopes) only once. Changing the frequency with the DIAL resumes scanning.
* In analog mode, only FULL is selected.
* In digital mode, only 1Time is selected.
key for over one second to enter Set mode, then select [DISPLAY] → [3