During the running-in period for the first 1,000 km (600 miles),
it is advisable to drive your new vehicle using the following
precautions as a guideline to aid long life as well as future
economy and performance.
● Do not race the engine at high speeds.
● Avoid rapid starting, accelerating, braking and prolonged
● Keep to the running-in speed limit shown below.
Please note that the legal speed limits displayed must be
● Do not exceed loading limits.
● Refrain from towing a trailer.
20 km/h (12 mph)
45 km/h (28 mph)
65 km/h (40 mph)
95 km/h (60 mph)
120 km/h (75 mph)
140 km/h (87 mph)
To park the vehicle, first bring in to a complete stop, fully
engage the parking brake.
1- Pull the lever up without pushing the button at the end of
Starting and driving