Starting and driving
Steering wheel height adjustment
1. Release the tilt lock lever while holding the steering wheel
2. Adjust the steering wheel to the desired height.
3. Securely lock the steering wheel by pulling the tilt lock
lever fully upward.
● Do not attempt to adjust the steering wheel while
you are driving the vehicle.
Inside rear-view mirror
Adjust the rear-view mirror only after making any seat adjust-
ments so you have a clear view to the rear of the vehicle.
● Do not attempt to adjust the rear-view mirror while
driving. This can be dangerous.
Always adjust the mirror before driving.
Adjust the rear-view mirror to maximize the view through the
To adjust the vertical mirror position
It is possible to move the mirror up and down to adjust its posi-