Operating the device
Operator input options
Depending on your device and the connected I/O devices, the following operator input
options are available:
● Integrated keyboard on touch device
● Touch screen for touch device
● On-screen keyboard with touch device (see section "Using the on-screen keyboard")
● External keyboard, connected via USB
● External mouse, connected via USB
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
Unintentional actions with touch screen operation
If you touch the touch screen while system-internal processes are running, unintended
reactions of the device may be triggered.
Do not touch the screen in the following situations:
• During the boot process
• When plugging or unplugging USB components
• While Scandisk is running
• During a BIOS update
Damage to the touch screen
Hitting the touch screen with hard objects may damage it and can result in a total failure
of the touch screen.
Only touch the touch screen with your fingers or a suitable touch stylus.