Labeling the function keys
Use labeling strips for project-related labeling of the function keys of your device.
Labeling strip templates are available in a Word document on the Internet at:
Labeling strips for 15" widescreen
If you would like to make your own labeling strips, you can find the dimensions under
"Dimensions for labeling strips (Page 82)".
Do not write on the keyboard to label the function keys.
Any printable and writable film can be used as labeling strip. The permitted thickness of the
labeling strip is 0.15 mm. Do not use paper labeling strips.
Proceed as follows:
1. Edit the template on a PC and then print it.
2. Apply a fixation spray film to the labeling strips.
3. Cut out the labeling strip.
4. Cut the corners at a 45° angle so that it is easier to slide the strip into the slot.
5. When the ink has dried, slide the labeling strips into the guide leaving a 3 cm clearance at
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
The printout can be made water and smudge-proof with a fixation spray. The color printer
ink will not bleed onto the keyboard film as well.
Installing and connecting the device
3.1 Preparing for installation