Using a uniform display type
The combination of single touch and multi-touch devices is not supported by the SIMATIC
Drivers and applications can cause malfunctions with mixed operation.
Note for Industrial Flat Panels
• If you use a SIMATIC Industrial Flat Panel with the PC, connect the Industrial Flat Panel
• During first commissioning only one Industrial Flat Panel may be connected to the PC.
• After completion of first commissioning, you can connect another Industrial Flat Panel to
Supported operating systems
SIMATIC IPC Wizard can run on SIMATIC Industrial PCs with the following operating
Devices with resistive
single touch screen
Devices with capacitive
You need administrator rights for the installation.
● One of the operating systems named in "Supported operating systems" section is
● The driver for the graphics adapter is installed.
● The installed graphics driver supports reading of EDID data.
If you install a Microsoft operating system without the matching graphics drivers for the
graphics card, the Microsoft operating system installs the VESA graphics driver by default.
The Microsoft VESA driver is not supported by the SIMATIC IPC Wizard.
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
to the PC before first commissioning.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Standard 7 P (32/64-bit)
Commissioning the device
4.2 SIMATIC IPC Wizard
Standard 7 E (32/64-bit)