1. Select "Start > Programs > UPDD > Settings".
2. Click the "Calibration" tab.
3. Deactivate the option "Use eeprom storage".
4. Enter the value "25" under "Number of points".
5. Click the button "Calibrate".
6. Touch the corresponding selections one after the other.
7. Confirm all input prompts (arrows, or crosses in the center) until the complete screen has
8. Finally, confirm the input prompt "Confirm".
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
The "UPDD Console" dialog box opens.
Select the touch controller of the device you want to calibrate in the header of the dialog.
The calibration screen is displayed in the selected display.
The entry is confirmed by a check mark, the next selection is displayed.
Operating the device
5.5 IPC Wizard functions