Using the on-screen keyboard for Windows 7 and Windows Embedded Standard 7/P
Windows 7 and Windows Embedded Standard 7/P provide an on-screen keyboard (OSK)
through the operating system.
OSK for operating systems with TabletPC Feature Pack
Proceed as follows to use the OSK on operating systems with TabletPC functionality, for
example, under Windows 7:
1. Activate the "Extended Touch" feature for the UPDD.
2. Open the OSK under Windows as follows:
3. You use the OSK in the Windows logon by activating the keyboard icon.
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
– Touch the input field in the Start menu and then the OSK icon.
– Touch the minimized OSK icon in the left-hand screen margin and drag the OSK onto
Operating the device
5.5 IPC Wizard functions