7.2 Directives and declarations
Acceptance procedures for shipping and offshore applications in preparation:
● ABS American Bureau of Shipping (USA)
● BV Bureau Vertias (France)
● DNV Det Norske Veritas (Norway)
● GL Germanische Lloyd
● LR Lloyds Register of Shipping
● Class NK Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Japan)
Programmable logic controllers
IEC 61131 programmable logic controllers
The devices meet the requirements and criteria of the IEC 61131-2 standard: Programmable
Logic Controllers – Part 2: Operating resource requirements and tests.
Directives and declarations
What does ESD mean?
An electronic module is equipped with highly integrated components. Due to their design,
electronic components are highly sensitive to overvoltage and thus to the discharge of static
electricity. Such electronic components or modules are labeled as electrostatic sensitive
The following abbreviations are commonly used for electrostatic sensitive devices:
● ESD – Electrostatic sensitive device
● ESD – Electrostatic Sensitive Device as a common international designation
Electrostatic sensitive devices can be labeled with an appropriate symbol.
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB