Commissioning the device
General information on commissioning
If you want to operate the device exclusively as monitor, you do not need to commission the
device. To use the IPC Wizard functions (see section "Operating the device"), perform the
following commissioning steps.
● The Industrial Flat Panel is connected to the power supply.
● The Industrial Flat Panel is connected to a SIMATIC IPC or PC with a DVI or DisplayPort
● The PC is equipped with a CD/DVD drive.
● The USB keyboard and USB mouse are connected to the PC.
● One of the supported operating systems is installed on the PC, see the section "SIMATIC
1. Switch on the power supply of the Industrial Flat Panel.
2. Turn on the PC.
3. Follow the instructions in the section "Installing the SIMATIC IPC Wizard / IPC Wizard".
Preface (Page 3)
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB
IPC Wizard / system requirements".