Operating the device
5.5 IPC Wizard functions
1. Select "Start > Programs > UPDD > Settings".
The "UPDD Console" dialog box opens.
Select the touch controller of the device you want to calibrate in the header of the dialog.
2. Click the "Calibration" tab.
3. Activate the option "Use eeprom storage". For Touch Controllers with EEPROM, the
option box is pre-selected.
The option box "Number of points" shows "3-point calibration".
4. Click the button "Calibrate".
The calibration screen is displayed in the selected display.
5. Quickly touch the corresponding selections one after the other.
The entry is confirmed by a check mark, the next selection is displayed.
6. Confirm all input prompts (arrows, or crosses in the center) until the complete screen has
If the screen does not respond to touch as expected, check the controller selected under
"1." in "UPDD Console" and repeat the calibration. Only an active touch controller can be
calibrated. A removed touch controller is displayed in red.
If the accuracy of this 3-point calibration is not sufficient, you can clear the "Use eeprom
storage" option box and use the extended 25-point calibration instead.
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB