2.2 Notes about usage
Notes about usage
Device is approved for indoor use only
The device may be damaged if operated outdoors.
• "Indoor use only"
• Operate the device indoors only.
The device is designed for industrial use. It conforms to the following standards:
● Requirements of the emission standard for industrial environments, EN 61000-6-4: 2007
● Requirements for interference immunity EN 61000-6-2: 2005
● Immunity to interference acc. to EN 55024
● Radio interference suppression acc. to EN 55022, Class B
Use in residential areas
Device is not intended for use in residential areas
The device is not intended for use in residential areas. Operating the device in residential
areas can affect radio or TV reception.
If you operate the device in a residential area, you must ensure conformance to Class B
limits according to EN 55011 regarding the emission of radio interference.
Suitable measures for achieving the degree of noise suppression for Limit Class B include,
● Installation of the device in grounded control cabinets
● Use of filters in electrical supply lines
Individual acceptance is required.
Industrial Flat Panel IFP1500, IFP1900, IFP2200
Operating Instructions, 06/2014, A5E31298376-AB