13. Remove the starter toner cartridge from
14. Remove the toner cartridge cover.
15. Slide the toner cartridge into the
16. Close the front cover and the side
Skip to the Printer Driver Software
Installation section in this User Guide to
set up the WorkCentre XD for printing.
17. Plug the power cord into the
18. Turn on the power switch. In
Note: Save the carton and packing
materials. They should be used to repack
the WorkCentre if it has to be shipped for
servicing or moved.
the silver bag. Vigorously shake the
cartridge to loosen the toner.
Thoroughly shaking the cartridge will
assure maximum copies per
Xerox has included a Starter Toner
Cartridge. Purchased replacement
toner cartridges will yield
approximately three times the
number of copies.
WorkCentre until it locks into place.
WorkCentre and then into a grounded
approximately two seconds the ready
indicator will light. Copying is now