6. Secure the paper tray button and the
Note: Save the paper tray button and the
shipping screw. They will be needed if the
WorkCentre has to be moved.
7. Load paper into the tray.
8. Push the paper tray firmly back into the
Note: Ensure that the alternate paper tray
is lowered (XD 104/
9. Press the release lever to open the side
10. Remove the Caution tape from the
11. Remove the two red fuser pins by
Note: Misfeeds will occur if the fuser pins
are not removed.
CAUTION: Ensure that the side cover is
always open before opening the front
12. Press the front cover release buttons to
shipping screw in the locations shown.
Turn the paper tray button to secure
its storage position.
Refer to the Loading Paper section
for additional information.
Do not fill above the max line.
pulling the string upward one at a time.
Discard the fuser pins.
open the front cover.