Programmable Feature Settings 0 – 9 and 11 – 18
To change the programmable features, find the Program Number and the
desired Option Number in the Programmable features chart on the
previous pages. Follow the instructions below.
Note: The WorkCentre must be off-line and in the Ready mode.
1. Select the Toner Saver mode.
2. Press again and hold the Image Quality
key for approximately 4 to 6 seconds.
The light next to Auto mode will light.
The lights within the WorkCentre
Diagram will flash.
3. Press the 10 key to select the Program
Number of the feature to be changed.
You will not be given the choice to
change an option if your machine
does not have the feature.
4. Press Start.
The current setting for that program
5. Press the 1 key until the option number
you want is displayed.
6. Press Start to store the selection.
7. Press the Clear key to continue making
other changes. Press the Image
Quality key to return to the copy mode.