BASIC PROCEDURES OF ADJUSTMENT MENU
• Shown below is the basic procedure used to change the
options on the ADJUSTMENT MENU. (Ex.: Adjusting tint
• Selecting the adjustment mode for adjustment or setting.
(The items to be adjusted or set are stored for each
The main menu screen will appear.
Menu" and press
"Display Menu" selected in the main menu
The "Display Menu" appears.
Each time you press
menus appears in the following sequence:
The "PICTURE" menu screen will appear.
"PICTURE" selected in the main menu
• If the operation is not executed for about 60 seconds, the menu disappears.
• Some functions are not available depending on the state or condition of use.
• The adjustment range varies according to the display signals. Make adjustments to your preferred picture quality within the adjustment range.
• Depending on the type of signal, it may not be possible to make some of the settings or adjustments.
to select "Display
to select "PICTURE"
, one of the available
"Tint" selected in the PICTURE Menu
, and press
change Tint values.
"Tint" adjustment screen
: More greenish colors
: More purplish colors
* Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 when you wish to make
changes to other options.
* Select "Default", press
. The PICTURE items are changed back to the
default settings available when the display was
to select "Tint".
when you finish.
, select "YES" and press
to halt the operation in