USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
PUTTING BATTERIES IN THE REMOTE CONTROL
(1) Push the lever and lift and remove the
cover in the arrow direction.
• To prevent malfunction, do not apply any form of severe shock to the remote control.
• To prevent malfunction or deformation, do not allow the remote control to become wet, and keep it away from hot surfaces or heating
• Do not clean the remote control using a cloth dampened in a volatile solvent, such as benzene or thinner.
It is very important to use replacement batteries of the same type as the originally used. Do not use rechargeable batteries (Ni-Cd, etc.).
When disposing of used batteries, please comply with governmental regulations or environmental public institution's rules that apply in your country/
(2) Place two AA batteries in the remote
control. Make sure that the batteries are
(3) Close the cover until it snaps into place.