EXAMPLE OF CONNECTING EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT
• Connect the Video signal cable to the HDMI input terminal, Component Video input terminal, S-Video input terminal, or the Video input
• If the equipment to be connected is equipped with HDMI out put terminal and Component Video output terminal, it is recommended to
connect to only one of the terminals. If the HDMI output is connected, an Audio signal cable does not need to be connected.
To Video output
• The table below shows the settings of Audio inputs. (Factory setting)
* For changing of Audio input settings, see Audio Input on P. E-38.
• The cable for connection to external equipment is not supplied. Purchase a commercially available cable.
• Unplug the power cord from the AC outlet before you connect external equipment.
• Carefully check the terminals for position and type before making any connections.
• Loose connectors can result in picture or color problems. Make sure that all connectors are securely inserted into their terminals.
• You should also refer to the instructions for the equipment to be connected.
To Audio output
To Video input
To S-video input
DVD or VCR
To Audio input
Back of the display
To HDMI input