BASIC CONNECTION AND PREPARATION OF THE SYSTEM
• Before this display can be operated for the first time, the connections and settings below must be completed.
To the receptacle for
3-prong power plug
* For best reception (of terrestrial signal), an outdoor antenna (OTA) is recommended.
CONNECTIONS TO THE DISPLAY
1. Connect a terrestrial antenna (VHF/UHF) to ANTENNA. (Connect the antenna by referring to the figure above.)
* When a terrestrial antenna is not connected, proceed as described below.
2. Connect the cable TV cable to CABLE.
Connect the cable by referring to the figure above.
3. Connect the speakers. (For details, see the manual of optional Speaker Unit. for 50" / 65" model)
4. Connect external equipment such as a DVD Player. (For details, see "EXAMPLE OF CONNECTING EXTERNAL
EQUIPMENT" P. E-18.)
• The subsequent steps of the setting procedure are different between cable TV programs and terrestrial TV programs.
Rear panel terminal
(for 50" / 65"
Back of the display