ADJUSTING SCREEN POSITION AND SIZE (POSITION/SIZE MENU)
• You can make changes to all screen adjustment options in the
• See Page E-25 for the basic procedures.
POSITION/SIZE Menu screen
• The changes you make will be stored for the selected input
mode. Therefore, you need to select a desired input mode
before making any changes.
• The adjustment range may vary depending on the input
"Position" adjustment screen
Horizontal position (Horizontal)
: Moves the screen picture to the right.
: Moves the screen picture to the left.
• Some functions are not available depending on the state or condition of use. (The adjustment screen may also vary slightly.)
• The adjustment range varies according to the display signals. Make adjustments to your preferred picture quality within the adjustment range.
• Depending on the type of signal, it may not be possible to make some of the settings or adjustments.
Vertical position (Vertical)
: Moves the screen picture up.
: Moves the screen picture down.
"Size" adjustment screen
Screen width (Width)
: Increases the width.
: Reduces the width.
Screen height (Height)
: Increases the height.
: Reduces the height.